What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A fully loaded chest that’s filled with the tools you need to quickly lose weight and regain your physique
- No calorie-counting, or meal portions, or other harsh rules that you have to follow
- Lose weight, repair damaged cells, and rejuvenate your body rapidly
- Monitor your own metabolic rate and internal health on your own
- Find out how to adjust your diet to burn away belly fat
- Make adjustments to your diet as you see fit
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Weight Loss Destroyer scores 74.93/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://weightdestroyer.com/vsl/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: weightdestroyer.com you’ll also be taken through to weightdestroyer.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)